You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re seeking some fresh fonts to use with your Cricut cutting device. In this article, we’ll show you where to discover free and premium fonts that work with Cricut Design Space and the top font websites. Additionally, we’ll provide you with some advice on how to apply them to your projects. Let’s get going!
How do Cricut Fonts work?
The distinctive combination of design and usability that Cricut typefaces provide makes them perfect for craft projects. Especially if you’re making things Cricut crafts to sell. Cricut fonts are available in various styles, from traditional serifs to quirky display fonts, and they are designed to be used with the Cricut cutting machine.
Obtaining Cricut Fonts
The following five websites provide Cricut typefaces that you may utilize for your next project:
All of the typefaces on Font Squirrel are free to use commercially. They also provide a free font identifier to identify the ideal font for your project. Using a Webfont generator, you may also make your own fonts to use in Cricut Design Space.
There are several free fonts available on this website and some paid fonts that you can purchase and use with Cricut Design Space. There are several typefaces available for the Cricut, including cursive fonts. You can discover the ideal font for your project using their simple search option.
Here is a collection of over 800 free Google fonts that you may use in Cricut Design Space.
Since all typefaces are either open source or licensed under the SIL Open Font License, they may be used for any objective, whether for profit or not.
1001 No-Cost Fonts
You may choose the ideal font for your Cricut Design Space project on this website since it offers more than 3,000 free fonts.
Among other things, they feature a simple search engine that makes it simple to browse and download script fonts.
You may discover both free and expensive typefaces on this website. Most free fonts on Urban Fonts are shareware or linkware, but some are freeware. Finding what you need is simple, thanks to their user-friendly search feature.
How to Pick the Perfect Cricut Font for Your Company
The following four factors should be taken into account while selecting the ideal Cricut fonts for your company’s needs:
Remember to have a professional tone of voice.
It’s crucial to consider your brand’s tone and voice when selecting typefaces for your company.
Are you a nice, family-oriented company? A company that is more refined and professional? The tone of your company will determine the finest typefaces for your brand.
Choose a font type
Choosing a font family with a wide range of available styles is crucial. In this manner, you may use the same typeface for several projects and media.
Use a lighter typeface, for instance, for website headlines, and a bolder font for print products.
Think about your customers
When selecting typefaces for your company, take into account your clientele.
What age range do they belong to? What gender are they? What is their degree of income? How much schooling do they have?
You may choose the greatest fonts for your clientele by considering these variables.
Make Your Logo a Reference
If your company already has a logo, you may refer to it as a reference while selecting typefaces. Look for fonts that go well with the design of your logo.
You could look for typefaces with a similar vibe, for instance, if your logo is lighthearted and whimsical.
Best Cricut Fonts (Premium)
Let’s take a look at the five best premium fonts. All the fonts below are perfect for Cricut projects:
- Apple Juice. This is a cute, simple font that is perfect for labels, invitations, and more printed materials.
- Wedges. Here’s a versatile and stylish handwritten font that comes in both regular and Italic.
- Palace Calligraphy Font YH. If you make items for children, then this is the perfect font for you.
- Brunella Script. A modern font that’s great for projects that need a bit more of an elegant look to them.
- Collean. This is a beautiful handwritten style font. Cricut writing fonts like this can be used to create wedding invitations, stationery, and much more.
Best Free Fonts for Cricut
With so many free fonts online, it can be hard to choose which Cricut-free fonts to use in your projects. If you’re trying to find free fonts that look great, then check out these five:
- Shelly. This is one of the best free writing fonts you’ll find. It has a modern cursive style and is great for making t-shirts, tote bags, and more.
- Cloudy Night. Here’s a versatile, yet casual font that you can use in a variety of Cricut projects.
- Short Message. An adorable font that comes with bonus doodles making it the perfect free font for Cricut projects for kids.
- Bright Dreams. This font has a hand-lettered style that makes it perfect for Cricut projects that need a bit of personality.
- Vervella. This vintage-style font is perfect for labels, signs, and any project that needs a touch of elegance.
How to Find Amazing Free Cricut Fonts
Are you trying to find free fonts to use in your next Cricut project? Follow these simple steps:
- Search. Do a quick search on Google or your preferred search engine.
- Browse results. Once you have your results, browse through them and see which websites look promising.
- Check font licensing. Once you find a font you like, be sure to check the licensing to see if it’s free for commercial use.
- Download. If the font is free for commercial use, then you can go ahead and download it.
How to Download Fonts to Cricut as a Font File
Now that you know how to find free Cricut fonts, now it’s time to discuss how to download free fonts. Here are the steps:
- Choose a font. Once you find the font you’d like to use, click on it to download.
- Unzip the file. After the file has been downloaded, unzip it so you can access the font file.
- Install the font. The last step is to install the font on your computer. The process may be different depending on if you’re using a Mac or PC.
How to Add Fonts to Cricut
If you’re not sure how to add your fonts to Cricut, then follow these steps:
- Find a font. The first step is to find the font you want to use. You can either find a free font online or buy a commercial font.
- Download the font. Once you find the font you want to use, click on it to download it.
- Install your font. After downloading, it’s time to install your font.
- Open Cricut Design Space. Once the font is installed on your computer, open up Cricut Design Space.