Hispanic entrepreneurs have been extremely successful in the modern era, and this trend is expected to continue as the Hispanic population is projected to grow significantly in America. Here is a list of 16 highly successful Hispanic entrepreneurs who have had a significant impact on their industries:
1. Alberto ‘Beto’ Perez, founder of Zumba Fitness, revolutionized the fitness industry by combining dance with exercise.
2. Jorge Perez, co-founder of The Related Group, shifted his focus from affordable housing to high-end condominiums, propelling him into the elite billionaire group.
3. Carlos Castro, founder of Todos Supermarket, established the first Latino-focused supermarket chain in the Washington D.C. area.
4. Marcelo Claure, founder of BrightStar and CEO of Sprint, showcased his expertise in telecommunications and strategic business acumen.
5. Tony Jimenez, founder of MicroTech, leveraged his military experience to address complex IT challenges in government and private sectors.
6. Maria Contreras-Sweet, founder of ProAmerica Bank, broke new ground by establishing California’s first Latino-originated commercial bank in over 35 years.
7. Matias De Tezanos, CEO of AutoWeb.com, is a serial entrepreneur who has made significant impacts in the online marketing and advertising industry.
8. Martha De La Torre, founder of El Clasificado, demonstrated resilience and determination in catering to the niche market of Latino immigrants.
9. Jordi Munoz, co-founder of 3D Robotics, highlighted the growing importance of technology by creating an innovative drone company.
These entrepreneurs have not only achieved personal success but have also left a lasting impact on their respective industries, showcasing the diversity and innovation within the Hispanic entrepreneurial community.