In today’s fast-paced and innovative environment, entrepreneurs need to harness the power of creative apps in order to bring their small business ideas to life. With the right app, they can break through mental blocks and find solutions for challenges that stymie their creative process.
There are many common uses for creative apps, such as refining visual storytelling techniques, annotating PDFs, organizing and capturing ideas, designing websites, sketching and digital painting, and more. To help with the endless sea of creative apps, we have created a list of the best ones available.
Every app was evaluated based on its range of creative features, user interface and experience, quality of output, customization and flexibility, cross-platform compatibility, collaboration features, learning curve and accessibility, integration with other apps and services, regular updates and support, community and resource availability, cost and subscription model, and privacy and security.
Here’s our curated list of the best creative apps for 2021:
1. Curator – for refining visual storytelling techniques.
2. Notability – for annotating PDFs and note-taking.
3. Paper By WeTransfer – for organizing and capturing ideas.
4. Adobe XD – for designing websites and user experiences.
5. Tayasui Sketches – for sketching and digital painting.
6. Monument Valley – for creative play through games.
7. CloudApp – for capturing and sharing visual content.
8. Unstuck – for overcoming creative blocks with guided exercises.
9. Blek – for engaging in creative play through games.
10. NYArtBeat – for capturing and sharing visual content.
11. Adobe Comp CC – for creating wireframes and mockups.
12. ibis Paint X – for sketching and digital painting.
13. Infinite Painter – for creating 3-D images.
14. Find My Font – for identifying different fonts.
15. Keynote – for creating visual notes.
16. Color Reference – for creating digital art by exporting color.
Each of these apps will inspire, enable, and streamline the creative process, allowing individuals to express themselves in new and exciting ways. Whether you’re designing a new website, working on a visual story, or need to capture and share visual content, there is an app to meet your creative needs.