1. Papalani Gelato is a great option for anyone looking to invest in a gelato franchise. Their starting franchise fee is only $30,000, and the total investment range is between $250,000 and $350,000. They also have a minimum net worth requirement of $200,000. In addition, they charge a royalty fee of 5% and an advertising fee of 2%.
2. Gelato Go is a franchise opportunity that requires a minimum net worth and liquidity of $200,000. The franchise fee ranges from $35,000 to $45,000, with a total investment between $203,500 and $444,100. The royalty fee is 4%, while the ad fee is 2%.
Here are a couple of creamery frozen dessert franchises to check out:
3. Cold Stone Creamery: Known for fresh ice cream made daily and ice cream cakes, they have an initial franchise fee of $12,000 to $27,000, and the total investment ranges from $53,200 to $580,650. The minimum liquidity required is $120,000, and the royalty fee is 6%, while the ad fee is 3%.
4. Marble Slab Creamery: Offers super premium ice cream and treats like banana splits. They require a minimum liquidity of $100,000. The franchise fee ranges from $15,000 to $25,000, and the total investment ranges from $293,085 to $376,135. The royalty fee is 6%, and the ad fee is 2%.
Italian Ice Franchises
If you’re interested in a shaved ice or Italian ice franchise, check out the options below:
5. Repicci’s Italian Ice: A franchise opportunity that offers a royalty-free agreement when you meet minimum product purchase requirements. The investment range for this opportunity is only $7,500 to $132,850.
6. Jeremiah’s Italian Ice: Requires a minimum net worth of $250,000 and liquidity of $100,000. The royalty fee is 6-10%, and the ad fee is 4.5%. The total investment required ranges from $108,800 to $659,500. They offer Italian ice as well as soft ice cream.
Shaved Ice Franchises
Here are a couple of shaved ice franchises that offer frozen drinks and other frozen treats:
7. Kona Ice: Offers a total investment of $140,350, which includes a $15,000 franchise fee. The royalty fee is $3,000 to $4,000 paid over 3-6 months.